You ship it, we shoot it!
Since 2003, we’ve been working non-stop to provide the best product photography service out there. When you work with us, you’ll get high quality product photos quickly and affordably. We want to be an extension of your company. Shooting your products the way you want it each and every time. Building a relationship where you feel comfortable knowing “We got this”. One less worry for the day. We are ready to help. Let’s get started! Contact us and we’ll get things rolling!
How does it work?
We like to keep our Photography process simple and straightforward – working with us is easy! If you’ve never worked with a product photographer company before no worries – we’ll guide you through the process, listen to your needs, and offer suggestions to help make your products look their best.
1. Contact us -No need to fill out any lengthy order forms, we’ll write up the order for your approval. You can reach us by visiting our contact page. Tell us a little about your project and we’ll provide a quote right away. If you prefer, you can even ship us your products without contacting us first. We’ll contact you when they arrive and send you an estimate before we begin any work
2. Ship us your products – Pack up your products and ship them to our Addison, Illinois studio. It’s a good idea to try and select the best products if you can, trying to avoid dings, dents, and scratches. Of course, pack each item securely so they don’t get damaged in transit. Enclose your contact information inside the box so we can let you know when your products arrive.
Our shipping address:
Brian Paul Studios, Inc.
1765 Cortland Ct #F, Addison, IL 60101
3. We photograph your products in our studio –When your products arrive in our studio we’ll contact you to let you know. Now that we have your products on-hand, we will go over the details of your order and discuss with you any questions or concerns you may have before we start. Once we have collected your payment details and you give us your approval to start, the fun begins and we’ll start shooting your photos!
4. We do location shoots-You have a location that you need to have us come out and shoot at, we can do that as well. Call us to discuss those details.
5. Instant online download of completed images –We send you a preview of what we shot so we capture the correct angle and lighting for your approval before the final in completed. We will discuss the place to send you your completed images. Each client has a different method on how they want them sent. Only photos will be sent when they are ready and meet our standards for delivery. Once we have approval any changes to the photos may incur additional charges. If you’d like to make any changes or additions let us know and we’ll make them before shipping your products back. When the project is complete, we’ll carefully pack up and ship your products back to you. Shipping fees can be included on your invoice or charged to your UPS or FedEx account.